2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- share or transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server; or
- attempt to and make copies of materials which are not marked as downloadable, including the video materials.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated from the website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the website are provided 'as is'. Selfcareskills makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Selfcareskills does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. 30-Day Refund Policy
offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases of online programs made on our
website. If you are not satisfied with any of the online programs you had purchased from us, you are eligible for a full reimbursement within 30 calendar
days of your purchase. Refund requests received after the 30-day period will no
longer be eligible and you won't be able to receive a refund.
In no event shall Selfcareskills be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website, even if Selfcareskills or an authorized of the website has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The website does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Selfcareskills may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Selfcareskills does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Selfcareskill's website shall be governed by the laws of England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.