- Complete Step-by-Step guidance on setting achievable goals from start to finish.
- A total of 12 mini sessions explaining each step in detail.
- A case study and multiple examples used to demonstrate how to complete each step.
- A Goal-Setting & Planning Worksheet available to download & print.
- A Weekly Task Achievement Record available to download & print.
- Lifetime access to the program with the ability to re-watch.
- Entry to our Exclusive List for Special Discounts on upcoming programs.
Complete it now!
The 10 steps for effective goals setting was a quick & interesting mini program which made me realize that I set major goals without breaking them down. Now I have a list of small achievable steps I feel great about. The task planning worksheet is another useful tool to have.
SMART goals is what I knew about but decided to check this program out nonetheless. I am happy I did as I identified that there are other important steps apart from making a task a smart one. Setting achievable goals is part of my business and this program helped. Specifically identifying why it’s an important goal for me. I now see how this could help with motivation and commitment in the future.
PreviewStep 1: Goal Identification (1:40)
StartStep 2: Goal Importance | Motivation Booster (1:29)
StartStep 3: Cost-Benefit Analysis | Motivation Booster (1:42)
StartStep 4: SMART Goal Setting | Step-By-Step (7:01)
StartStep 5: Break It Down | Small but Consistent Steps (2:01)
StartStep 6: Setbacks | Planning Helpful Management (1:23)
StartStep 7: Plan Your Activity | Task Achievement Record (2:27)
StartStep 8: Carry Out The Activity | Monitor Your Progress (1:27)
StartStep 9: Review & Revise (2:46)
StartStep 10: Reward Yourself | Celebrate Your Success (1:22)
This program is written, designed and facilitated by Izabel Nedeva, a licensed Cognitive Behavioural Therapist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders. She has gained a professional registration with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (registration number: 376943) and a provisional accreditation with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP; accreditation number: 170598). Apart from providing individual therapy in London and online, Izabel has been successfully facilitating group treatments, webinars and workshops. This inspired her to create selfcareskills.com and to make her program available to individuals worldwide.